GDPR and Stage Intelligence: Putting you in control of you personal data
General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018 and will transform and enhance the way individual personal data is used and handled.
We will ensure that your information is secure and kept up to date on our system; procedures are in place to respond to and report breaches in accordance with the GDPR regulation.
Contact Us Form and Newsletter Data
When you complete a Contact Us form or Newsletter sign up via the Stage Intelligence website we collect specific information from this form which includes: your name and your email address.
What Information does Stage Intelligence Ltd collect?
- Your name and email address
- Businesses who we hold contractual obligation to and deliver services by Stage Intelligence Ltd we need your contact details to deliver a full level of our services;
- Information of users, resources, reporting data and invoices will be privately shared between the two parties in the business engagement via the BICO platform;
- We need your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- Stage Intelligence Ltd will hold your information for six (6) years from the date of your last month of contracted usage with you, for legal records;
- Procedures have been put in place in order to comply with GDPR in terms of dealing with company information;
- Client information is kept secure this includes all relevant contractual information (names, addresses, email addresses, mobile and landline numbers;
- All information is treated with confidentiality and will not be shared with candidates without prior permission;
- The data will be stored securely, until we receive written notice that the client no longer want Stage Intelligence Ltd to retain this information;
The personal data which Stage Intelligence Ltd hold about you, is your data, you can ask for further information by contacting us directly.
- Stage Intelligence Ltd will confirm we will not use your data for any other purpose other than for the purposes that it is used from;
- We confirm that we will not pass your details on without your consent via email;
- When processing your data based on your consent, you can withdraw that consent Stage Intelligence Ltd will then stop progressing your data;