Stage Intelligence are actively seeking a Java EE Developer to join our strong development team working on exciting Artificial Intelligence based projects. We use AI to solve complex logistics issues, and have built an industry leading product that interprets various sources of big data, and provides solutions to companies around the world.
Based in the Bond Street/Marble Arch area, the successful applicant will work within a team of 4, ensuring a client facing application is built and maintained, while also gaining valuable experience by assisting other members of the team with their duties – This is a varied role, and the Developer will need to be self-motivated and have a genuine passion for development and AI. Working in an Agile environment, completing both BAU and project work, there is a need to provide Unit/Acceptance testing to ensure quality of code.
Due to the nature of this position, the role would suit a Java EE Developer who has worked in a smaller team where responsibilities are many and varied with a proven ability to work in a team and manage their own time and deliverables. Additionally, the successful applicant will have a proven ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
– 5+ years’ experience or proven extensive full stack Java EE experience
– Glassfish / WildFly
– Unit/Acceptance/Integration Testing
– Maven (or other build automation tool)
– SQL (preferably PostgreSQL)
– JSF (Primefaces or equivalent)
Other technical areas of focus amongst the team (not essential skills):
– RESTful API (JAX-RS)
– Self-motivated with an ability to work in a team or be self sufficient
– Passionate about learning new technologies
– Ability to develop new ideas and take on new concepts
– Ability to manage own time and deliverables
This is an excellent opportunity to become fully involved in the development and support of a growing product. There will be the opportunity to build on your current skills and learn a large range of new technologies. If you have the desired skills and would like to know more, please forward a copy of your up to date CV.
|Job Category||Java EE|